Saturday, April 24, 2010

Woah, Big News


Weigh In Slash week number fifteen :-)
Starting Weight: 229.5lbs.
Current Weight: 224.5lbs.
Weight Loss: 5lbs.
Total Weight Loss to Date:52.5lbs.
Sorry about my tardiness in posting this week. That is my weight as of Tuesday morning. So we have had some big news this week. We found out that I am pregnant. This was not planned or expected, but it is a very happy occasion. I am worried though at the same time. I am worried about not having more time with Jonas, just him and I. I am certain the Jonas will be a wonderful big brother and I cannot wait to see him in action. I am still going to be continuing my exercise regimen, I am going to be changing my diet a bit though lol. So wish me luck, I will still be posting every week and still be a fit chick, I am guessing the my weight numbers will be going up though. Anyway, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, congratulations, Katrina! That's big news, but way exciting.

    ReplyDelete