Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weigh In Slash week number eleven :-)
Starting Weight: 243lbs.
Current Weight: 239lbs.
Weight Loss: 4lbs.
Total Weight Loss to Date:38lbs.
WHAT!?
I don't know what i did differently this week, but I am going to try and do it again lol. I have been jogging instead of walking. I can jog a mile and a quarter on average. I did jog a mile and a half the one day and I was very excited about that, but I haven't accomplished that again. I will though. I am still swimming after my work out, and it still feels awesome! I have been noticing that my weight seems to be distributed differently since I was pregnant. When I was at this weight before I could wear this one pair of jeans, but now they are still tight on me. Whatever, I will be getting in them sooner or later. I am pretty excited because I am almost at the 40lbs. mark. I am also almost half way to my goal! The half marathon is coming up quickly too. I am feeling a bit better about it now that I have started to jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment